Aug 27, 2011

Layout: Santa's Lap

Today I am sharing another layout I recently made and haven't had time to put up yet. I created this adorable Christmas Layout from Phoebe's Visit with Santa last year. I figured I might as well get caught up before the holidays start up again. It happens so quick!
for this layout I am featuring Scrappy Moms Stamps Winter Wishes Stamp Set. Which is my go-to stamp set for all things winter. All the cuts are from Lettering Delights: Christmas Dee-licious SVG Set. I wanted to do something different for this layout, so I decided to use my ruler and a white gel pen to draw diaganal patterns on the kraft cardstock after I had everything adhered. I think it turned out great!
Materials
  • (1) 12X12 Kraft Cardstock, recollections
  • 5x7 White Cardstock, Recollections
  • Secret Santa Pattern Paper, K & Company
    • 3" x 12" Green dotted Pattern Paper
    • 8"x" Pink Christmas Pattern Paper
  • Lettering Delights & Make-the-Cut
  • Scrappy Moms Stamps Winter Wishes Stamp Set
    • Dear Santa define "Good"...
    • Naughty Or Nice?
  • Timeless Twine Baby Blue
  • Opal Crafts Glitter Glue
  • EK Success Cameo Appearance Punch








Shop Lettering Delights

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty layout!! Love the Christmas tree

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Very cute! I love the tree! :)

- Mel

buglvr2010 said...

I love this layout! Fabulous!

bonnie said...

Oh I just love to visit santa ;) love this ;) Hugs x