Nov 13, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Freshly Brewed Sneak Peek #2

Hey Friends

I have another project for you that I made using Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release Freshly Brewed.


For my Project I made a shape card using my Freshly Brewed SVG set of my own creation.





All of the pattern Paper is from K& Company Mckenna and I used an extra strip of paper that I hand cut to make swirls in the tea to mimic Creamer. the inside of the heart was made using Diamond Dust and Glossy Accents. it's really shiny and crystalized and the photo doesn't do it any justice at all.

I hope you like my project!

Hugs,





Free Product

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Fabulous as per usual :) Great work!

janner said...

Really cute project. I like the creamer idea.

Laura L. Cline said...

This is so cute! Your files are awesome!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Very pretty. The colors are calming. You designed the cut file yourself? I am working on that too. I also have a couple coffee/tea cups. Show us more. I look forward to your store listings.