Sep 10, 2013

Episode 130: One Layer Masculine Birthday Card


Hi All,


Today I wanted to try my hand at making Clean and Simple Birthday Cards.

This may be a simple card but it was a challenge as i find it hard not to add lots of embellishments and other do-dads. I've been pinning some inspiration over on my pinterest board, so maybe I will have a few more of these types of cards in the future

The entire project was less than 5 minutes start to finish, I didn't even have to edit the video which is a huge time saver

I hope you like it



Untitled


 Supplies:
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Stampin up Ink: Basic Grey, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron

I hope you enjoy the video!!!!





 



4 comments:

GlendaLea said...

Love the colors on the grid pattern! TFS

pruttybird said...

Great card ... I'm always looking for ways to make my cards simpler too :) Love the colors!!

pruttybird at comcast dot net

marg0006 said...

Great card and I understand about the urges to enhance it w/embellishes. Thanks for the giveaway chance.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Unknown said...

Love the idea of masculine cards for birthdays or other occasions! I have a son so girly, flowery cards are just not his style. TFS!