Sep 29, 2011

Autumn Flowers Card

hey Friends,

I just wanted to share this card that I recently made and forgot to post on my site. I used Papertrey ink Friendship Jar, and Friendship Jar Spring fillers.

 I colored the flowers using my prismacolor pencils in autumn hues to make it more seasonal. The Paper is a from a SEI 6x6 Pack that I got from Scrapbookaholic Abby around this time last year.

The Sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps All in the Family Stamp set, punched out using SU Word Window Punch.

Inks: SU marina mist, papertrey ink True Black



I hope you enjoy my card
For Mom






Free Product

3 comments:

Kate said...

this is beautiful. TFS.

Hugs,
Kate

Lisa R. said...

Great job! Looking for the SVG attic blog hop? joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Linda said...

so cute! love all your projects!!