Sep 21, 2011

A quicked Stamping Card

Hey everyone,

Today I'm just checking in to share this masculine stamped card I created for one of my Co-workers who has a birthday coming up. Basically had to make the card a bit in advance so I can get everyone else to sign it.

I used the Market Street Stamps Market Fresh Sketch To make this card. I think I matched it up pretty good


All the pattern Papers are from Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Stack, Cardstock is Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate.

I used robo star stamp from Market Street Stamps, and paper pieced him together using a variety of pattern papers from the Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Stack.

Instead of using ribbon like i normally do on cards, I ran a piece of Olive cardstock through my paper crimper and placed it on the card instead.

Other materials:
 Upper Crest Punch, FISKARS
QuickKutz Cookie Cutter Die Set
CuttleBug
Photo Labels Punch, EK Success
Quirky Quotes Stamp Set, Scrappy Moms Stamps
True Black Ink, Papertrey Ink
Crumb cake Ink, Stampin up
White Gel Pen, Sakura




Free Product

3 comments:

Angelica - Market Street Stamps said...

Awesome work, Cristina! I adore how you made this card look fun and retro! Thanks so much for hooking up your card with our challenge! It's adorable!! - Angelica

DoBea A. said...

OMG Cristina! This is amazing!! I absolutely love what you did with Robo Star, he is one of my faves!!!

Brenda said...

CUTE!!! I love this! Thanks for playing along at Market Street Stamps!