Oct 24, 2011

Apple Picking Layout

Hello,

Its my design team day at SVG Attic. So today i decided to feature a layout that i'm working on using the brand new apple picking set. This set Jessica had made just for me so it's really fun for me to work with  :)

This layout is no where near the level of "completion" that i want it to be. It honestly took me 4 hours to plan the entire thing and with all of the final details i want to add onto it it will be a few more long hours finishing it. So consider this just a peek for now. I plan on added some itty bitty fall leaves and a little pumpkin patch between the trees. and of couse some Scrappy Moms Stamps and photos/journaling of course.

Here is what i have so far :)\





All pattern papers are from Recollections Autumn Splendor
99% of Cardstock from AC Earth Tones
CB folders used, Swiss Dots, Polka Dot, Forest Branches
"Garden Fresh" & Frame is from PTI Friendship Jar Stamp Set
All Twine from Timeless Twine
Inks used Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap, SU Basic Black & Colorbox Frost white



i will put updated pictures when it is completed to my liking. thanks for looking and have a great day!






Free Product

6 comments:

Cathy said...

I love the papers you used for the layout! nice job.

jessica said...

This is an awesome LO!! I LOVE going to Blackman's Farm...they have the best apple picking!!
TFS

Christine said...

Looks great so far. I can't wait to see the finished project. Last week I took my Brownie Troop apple picking and have some nice pictures to scrap.

http://pickulblog.blogspot.com/

Amanda Villarreal said...

This is really cute! OMG 4 hours already on this! Yikes I dont understand how you girls do it lol. Maybe that's why mine arent as good as yours and others hahaha.

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I normally don't ask for comments but I was approached by that company and the least I could do is give what they offered away ya know? I don't know how I like it, it is a little wonky. I havent printed anything out yet or ordered I only did a sample layout for the post. I think though, it will be a good gift idea for out of town relatives and i've been working on a 4th bday album for my nephew.. who will be five in feb lol.. so it'll help with gifts like that too! I dont know though :).

We are all doing great! Thanks for asking, this pregnancy has really been different and im uncomfortable a lot more than with my first. Ahh.. 3 more months!

Cant wait to see the finished look :)

your friend,
Amanda

Anna Gatherum said...

Love this layout. And your turkey card above is wonderful.

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

(I don't know how I missed this.)
Cristina, this LO is gorgeous. I like the addition of the twine. Delicious paper colors.