Oct 25, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge: Doodlecharms

Hey Friends

Today is another Terrific Tuesday Challenge with Scrappy Moms Stamps It has been a while since I participated in the Design Team Inspiration so I thought i would give it a shot. I looked up some of the images the cartridge has on here (I dont have the doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge)and i realized that this cartridge had basically images for every season.

Here is a card that I made using Lettering Delights Stuffing Stitchy SVG set.


All of the pattern papers is from an old Cloud 9 Designs holiday paper pack. It's so old that i actually lost the cover of the paper pack :-P. Most of the cardstocks is from American Crafts.

The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps a holiday to remember.

Make you sure you hop on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to see all the other design team projects as well as join in the challenge. the winner will recieve the Scrappy Moms Stamps set of their choice.







Free Product

2 comments:

Live Love and Scrap said...

CUTE turkey Cristina!!! I have that same paper and couldnt figure out what to do with it...I like how you used it!!!
hugs,
Sarah

Saundra said...

I love the colors you used on your turkey card! This is fabulous!

~Hugs!