Dec 4, 2012

Timeless Twine Decemeber Challenge: Bright Colors & Holiday Theme


It's Challenge time over at Timeless Twine.


Theme:  "Merry and Bright" - Any holiday project using bright fun colors.
Shapes: Any
Embellishments: Timeless Twine
(If you haven't had a chance to purchase Timeless Twine yet, you may substitute with embroidery floss, hemp, yarn, etc.) 
Other brand bakers twine will not be accepted.


Here is my project:



DSCN1972

I totally forgot what papers I used to make this project, I just know that they are from My Mind's Eye, I will have to go back and add it.

The Stamps are from Scrappy Moms Stamps

I will have to come back later and add my tool links to this project.




1 comments:

Beckie said...

I soo super love what you did with the twine...too brilliant. Love your card.

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Ind Demo
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com