Dec 8, 2012

Timeless Twine & Sweet Stamp Shop Cross Promotion


Hi All

Today I just wanted to let you know that Timeless Twine has teamed up with Sweet Stamp Shop to bring to you some adorable projects featuring both Companies

I was provided with the following  to use in creating my project
 $7.95

These stamps are line stamps, but the line is quite bold, so I used a pencil eraser and lightly conditioned the stamp lines, to make sure that I had a nice dark stamped image



DSCN1978-001



I will have to come back later and add my supplies links. But the paper is from DCWV linen 8x8 stack and I used Stampin up Bashful blue ink for the background on the larger nestie




3 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

It isn't raining here but we are hoping for snow. thanks for sharing this would be a great card for my family in CA.

Maria said...

love it all. everything turned out beautiful

Stampin' with Patti said...

Love it. HappyNew Year