Feb 3, 2013

My heart is yours ...Card

Happy Sunday!


I'm still recovering from my Oral Surgery from Friday,



but I thought I would quickly share a project I made for the newest Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge




I decided to use my Cameo to make a card because it was getting kind of neglected


From the silhouette online store:
Lori Whitlock 7 Labels  (Design ID #26396 )
Samantha Walker  Hug and a Heart (Design ID #37787 )
Glitz Design Love Nest Polka (Design ID #30128 )
Ashalee Grid Pattern  (Design ID #34795)

I really enjoyed this color scheme, it's a really rich and warm combination


DSCN2223
This card is A2

Brown Timeless Twine

I actually mostly printed and cut everything on this card using my printer/cameo using American Crafts white cardstock

Except the brown card stock behind the pattern paper layer, that's from Papertrey ink

This adorable face comes from PKSC-05 May 2012 SOTM Kit
Love these faces!

I added glossy accents then red stickles to the heart and hairbows to make them really stand out

The little girl is on an action wobble as well, super fun!

I hope you love this project as much as I do!

6 comments:

Christine's Creative Cards said...

I love this little girl jumping like she's playing hop scotch. Great colors. Good luck in the challenge. TFS --C

i'm with the band said...

she is so cute! Amazing work!

Cassandra said...

This is so cute! Love the motion of it! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :) Hope you feel better soon!

Melissa said...

She is darling Cristina! Hope you are feeling better soon. So glad that is over-

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooooo SWEET!!!FANTASTIC job with all the great details,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

Cathy said...

What a wonderful cheerful card!!! The little girl is so cute! I love it !