Feb 9, 2013

PKS: February '13 Challenges

I've got 2 cards to share toda.

I had decided to make projects for the Feb PKS Release Challenge over on The Peachy Keen Connection

Challenge 1:  Create a project using both Polka Dot and Stripes


Here is my project


  Lion Birthday card


I used the Cute Lion (50 cents) from Miss Kate Cuttables to create an Easel Card.

The Polka dot pattern paper is Echo Park Dots and Stripes Aqua

The Striped Pattern Paper is American Crafts Craft Fair Doris Spooler (Stripes on one side and  Solid yellow on the other)

The Brown Ribbon is also from American Crafts

The sentiment comes from Scrappy Moms Stamps Dancing in Circles, while the center paw comes from Amusing Animals

I used PK-755 Critter Faces SET A Large for this project



Challenge 2: Create a Monochromatic Project

Here is my project

Monochromatic Card

I decided to go with a 1 layer Craft Card. All Stamps are from the PKSC-13 January 2013

This was accomplished using

Stampin Up Crumb Cake Ink
PTI Chocolate Chip Ink
Versamark Pen
White Gel Pen

And a good bit of Masking

I also add a little bit of chalking on to the bear to add a little color.

I also creatively threaded some  Kraft Timeless Twine on my card  to make it look more dimension

Hope you like my projects!



0 comments: