May 14, 2013

Two Stamped Cards

Hello There,
I have been making cards recently but I haven't been so good about taking pictures of them- since they were mailed almost immediately to their destinations

Here are some c rds that I did manage to take quick pictures of using my cell phone

This first picture was one of the many Mother's day cards I made.

Mothers day Card #1
I used this stamp set from Inkadinkado (Inkadinka Clings) Rubber Stamp


Inkadinkado - Inkadinkaclings Collection - Rubber Stamps - Floral Bouquet
Inkadinkado-Inkadinkaclings Collection- Floral Bouquet

I bought these from Scrapbuck.com ages ago but never used them.

I colored the flowers with my Spectrum Noir Markers and used some Glossy Accents on the case and stickles on portions of the floral park

I actually stamped the boquet twice and cut and colored the largest flowers purple and popped them up. It's really breathtaking in real life

The sentiment is from an E.A.D designs Stickerz that I had laying around.
...
The second was a sympathy card

photo (1)

This was a rubber stamp that I got on Clearance at my local scrapbook store, I also colored this with my spectrum noir Markets, and the sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps

I just colored this and added a little bit of Stickles to the lotus flowers


Both of these cards werte on the simple side for me, but Like I said I was in a urgent rush to get these mailed ou


Hope you like these projects.


0 comments: