Aug 28, 2013

1st Day of School Teacher Gift

Hey Ya'll


Today I am sharing a project that I made for my daughters Pre-K Teacher for the first day of school! 
Teacher Gift Box




I found an adorable box (3x4 lori whitlock apple favor box). This boxed is described as being 3x4 but in the video you will see how I made the box much bigger than those dimensions in order to fit my cards. My finished box is 7.5 x 5.25


Supplies:

All Cardstock from Recollections
Double Sided Tape
Celebrate it- Green Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Foam Squares
Silhouette Designer Edition Software
Silhouette Cameo

I hope you like my project.

I apologize in advance for the video quality. My camera is dying, it's stuck on the low-light enhancing feature even though it's turned off. Don't worry my new HD camera is coming in the mail any day now :)


0 comments: