Aug 31, 2013

Worm in Apple Teacher Appreciation Card


Hello,

Today I am sharing another Back to School Themed project. This time this is a teacher appreciation card.

I was searching on the web, and I came across this sketch 


and I decided I had to do something with it


Here is my project

Teacher Appreciation Card


Papers
Brown, Green, Red and White used for Circles- Recollections
Kraft- Papertrey Ink
American Crafts White Cardstock

Stamps:
Stampin up A-Z Stamp
Peachy Keen Stamps PKSC August 2012
Scrappy Moms Stamps School Days Stamp set

Tools/Other:
Cuttlebug
Darice Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Signio Uniball White Gel Pen
Crop a Dile
Quickkuts Cookie Cutter Nesting Circle Dies
Recollections White Brads
Cherry Red Timeless Twine
Black Button



and here is a video I made for the project

I made the video using my New Camera. Please let me know how you like the video quality. It has a ZOOM feature which I like a lot :)

1 comments:

GlendaLea said...

Christina, Super cute card! I love the cheerfulness it brings!