Aug 29, 2013

A Look inside: School Scrapbook

I'm on a roll

Today I wanted to share a look inside my daughter's School scrapbook. I started this a few weeks ago and I think i'm off to a good start.

If only my rite-aid would get the 1hr photo working again I would be set! Every time I want to print photos it seems to be broken ugh!


For several of my pages, I used The Lettering Delights Toad-ally School Cut it set Along with my Make-The- Cut Software & my Silhouette Cameo  

Anyways here are my scrapbook pages.


School Scrapbook Pg 1


Supplies:
Yellow Recollection Cardstock 8.5x11
Red Recollections Cardstock (for pre-k cut out)
5.5x7.5 Navy Recollections Cardstock
Colorbox White Frost Chalk Ink Pad
DCWV The Edumacation Stack
Timeless Twine Cherry Red
Trimmer
Popdots




School Scrapbook Pgs 2-3

Supplies:

(1) 12x12 DCWV The Safari Kids Cardstock Stack- Lime Green
6x12 DCWV The Safari Kids Stack- Pink Alphabet W/ Glitter
All Other Cardstock from Recollections
LD Whale Tale Font (Used to Cut out Welded Title "Ready Freddy")
Trimmer
Popdots



school scrapbook pgs 4-5

Kraft Recollections Cardstock 8.5x11
Various Recollections cardstock to assemble Diecuts
DCWV Edumacation Stack
Core-dinations Black Magic White Core Cardstock 8x10.5
Red Collections Cardstock 4.25x 6.25
Back to school Survey made on the Computer using LD Whale Tale Font
Timeless Twine Cherry Red
Trimmer
Popdots


Here is a quick video explaining more :)


2 comments:

Amanda said...

What an adorable School Scrapbook!! You have totally inspired me to start one for my kiddos..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Kara said...

Nice work on the layouts for Phoebe's scrapbook! I'm sure she will love looking back at it as she grows up!