May 13, 2010

Episode 16: Inching by, Wormy Card

I could not stand to wait any longer to make this card. I was seriously holding off until my Peachy Keen Critter Faces stamps come in ( still not here yet!!) but I couldn't wait, the cuteness just overwhelmed me. I doodled the cute little expression on the wormy myself the old fashioned way by putting the pen to the paper, and i think I did a pretty good job. I'm not 100% useless when it comes to drawing.



Supplies used

Kraft Cardstock- Papertreyink
Guide Lines Pattern Paper- Papertreyink
Plum Pudding Solid Cardstock- Papertreyink
Sweet Blush Solid Cardstock- Papertreyink
Sakura Gelly Roll Fine tip Pen in Black & White
Michaels Basic Floral Ribbon
Sentiment- Pond Life Sentiments - Papertrey ink only 5 Dollars !!!
Buttons, (some papertrey, some not, all sorted by color, not by brand anyhoo)
Adhesives ATG 714, Pop Dots, Scotch Quick Dry
Stickles, Cotton Candy




Also Mini announcement, I recieved some emails from a few people who want to enter my giveaway but do not have a blog, or anything, So for this reason I have dropped all the criteria for my giveaway. :) It is still limited to one entry per person, but no other criteria is mandatory. All optional if you want.

Hopefully this makes it easier for those out there who want to join in.
Please leave contact info when you enter thanks again

0 comments: