May 11, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps: Sketch Challenge!

Hey Peachies,

Today is another Challenge day at Peachy Keen Stamps, and I'm part of the Design Team group for this challenge.

Today's challenge is to create a project using the sketch below and of course your Peachy Keen Stamps



Here is my take on this sketch

Untitled
 I knew when I saw this sketch, that I wanted to make the main image something cute and unique. I used a flower from PK-229 Funny Flowers, and I masked off it's face and stampeed the face from PKSC-05 May 2012. I then stamped the flower put from PKSC-03 March 2012 and used the flower tro from PK-563 Garden Wheelies at the bottom of the flower pot. Stamped with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink All of this was done using Post it Sticky Notes

 
I then carefully spent about an Hour coloring in this image using my Prismacolor pencils, blending stump and and Odorless Mineral Spirits to blend.

I mounted my image on a slightly large piece of Purple Cardstock

I used a scrap piece of pink paper, which I stamped PK-298 Grampa's Pajamas with SU Melon Mambo Ink. I punched out a scallop Border using my Fiskars Scallop Sentiment Border Punch.

The sentiment comes from PKSC-05 May 2012 stamped with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink
I finished off the side of the card with Paptertrey ink Plum Pudding Ribbon

Peachy Keen Stamp Sets Used:


make sure you head over to Peachy Keen Stamps to join the challenge and check out the other design team inspiration.

3 comments:

Glora said...

This turned out BEAUTIFUL. I love the way you colored this. WOW!!! Hugs- Glora

Lorie said...

What a beautiful card, Cristian! Your coloring is gorgeous, and the soft colors are perfect! A positively stunning creation!!

Raquelle Clifton said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the use of the PKS too!

PinkE