May 7, 2012

Today's My Birthday

Hey Papercrafters

Today is my Birthday!! So I thought I would share some Birthday Projects I have created in the past. This is going to be a pic only post. I thought this would also be a good time to show how much I have improved from when I first started paper crafting. I hope you enjoy some of the Birthday inspiration

DSCN0578

IMG_6704

Untitled





Untitled



Untitled

Untitled

IMG_7779

4th of July Themed Birthday Card

Terrific Tuesday #1: Birthday Bash

Bee's Knees
bee's knees (inside)


Poodles of Fun Birthday Card


Birthday Wishes Card

3 Card Set

IMG_5609


IMG_5364







7 comments:

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Happy birthday!

Melissa said...

I think whatever you put out looks good, from beginning till now!!!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like your were born to craft. Couldn't tell the difference from then till Now all of them looks Gorgeous.!

Hugs,
Kate

Migdalia said...

Happy Birthday to you and Many More....!Gorgeous Creations!!!

Glora said...

Happy birthday!!!! These are terrific!!! Hugs- Glora

Kris Dietz said...

Happy Birthday!! I think all of your projects are wonderful. You are so very talented.

Kris

janner said...

Happy Birthday! I love all your projects.
Hugs,
Jan