May 4, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Sneak Peaks

Hey There Peachies,

Today is my day to post my sneak peaks over at Peachy Keen Stamps. I am just so in love with this new release. Perfect for Mother's Day Father's day and the whole entire summer. If you like BBQ then this stamp set is totally for you.


Today for my project I created a Gift card holder.
Sentiment, Background Stamp, and Burger Stamp, are all part of the May 2012 Peachy Keen Stamps Release. Twine is from Timeless Twine


Gift Card Holder using Peachy Keen Stamps


Here are pictures of the inside of the card. I actually had decorated if after I had recorded the video for the project. All the stamps are part of the May 2012, Peachy Keen Stamps Release
Gift card Holder inside 1



Gift Card holder inside 2




Have a Fantastic Day

2 comments:

Glora said...

I LOVE this gift card holder. What a perfect gift! Amazing idea! Hugs- Glora

Timeless Twine said...

YUMMY gift card holder. Love it!!!