Jun 4, 2012

June Stamp of the Month Sneak Peeks

Happy Monday,

Today I am showcasing a sneak peek project for Peachy Keen Stamps brand new Stamp of the MOnth Club Kit for June. This one is Tutu cute and perfect for any one with a little girl who is a dancer, or even just a cute stamp set to own.

Here is my project today

DSCN1341

The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye Nostaglia 6x6 paper pack which I purchased from my Local Scrapbook Store Buffalo Stamps

The ribbon is from my stash Stampin up So Saffron and matches perfectly.

For the background on the Kraft. I used PK-101 Medium Polka Dot and masked off horizontal strips using repositional adhesive and print/copy paper. I stamped this using some Frost White Colorbox Chalk ink. Then in the masked space, I drew doodles using my Sakura White Gel Pen.

The sentiment "I'm the get well fairy" comes from the Stamp of the Month Kit, and I stamped it using Stampin Up Basic Grey ink.

I rounded the corner of the card using my corner chomper.

I hope this card inspires you! It was so fun to make and I really wish I made a video for it.
I have another sneak peek coming for you soon :)

Have a great monday

4 comments:

mum of two said...

Oh Christina! This is ADORABLE!! I just love it. TFS :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Glora said...

She is BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE the whole layout of this adorable card! Hugs- Glora

Gina said...

So adorable! love your coloring!!
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com
babi96 at aol dot com

Cassandra said...

The fairies are my fav! And you made her look so cute. Great colors :)