Oct 26, 2012

Peachy Challenge 41 :Wall Art w/ Timeless Twine

Today's Post is Double the Design team. It's my Design Team day over at Timeless Twine and I'm also working as Design Team inspiration for the newest Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge: Wall Art


For the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge  The following Guidelines Apply


Design must be new
Design must be 3-Dimensional and some form of wall art.
Link up by 10/31  - 11:59 pm EST

    You don't need our stamps to play along, but only entries using Peachy Keen Stamps can earn Top Peach!

  • Here is my project
Untitled





All made from Cereal boards which were sized at 10.5x5.5. The pattern paper is from a recollections halloween pack that I bought last year. It's the thin scrapbook kind of pattern paper. I don't really like that style but this project works great for using it up.

Peachy Keen Stamps used:

Here are some close up photos

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled

3 comments:

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Love this! Those little peachy faces are adorable! TFS and inspiring!

Glora said...

THIS IS AMAZING!!!! I seriously want one for my house. Terrific job!!!! Hugs- Glora

Melissa said...

This is so GOOD! The details and font are just perfect. Well done!!