Oct 2, 2012

PKS OCTOBER SOTM Sneak Peeks

Today is my day to share with you some of the latest Peachy Keen Stamps Sneak Peeks Happy Harvest Pumpkin I made this adorable Card using the new October SOTM set. Wait to see all the images they are too cute for words. I Colored in my Pumpkin with my Prismacolor Pencils and went around all of the edges of my paper with my Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress ink. All of the pattern paper is from Simple Stories Harvest lane 6x6. This paper pack is the absolute Cutest without a doubt! Hope you like my project have an awesome day

5 comments:

Crafty Moni said...

So cute! Love all the fall colors you used. Your bow is so cute and cool, I have to try that out:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Glora said...

This turned out beautiful! I love the bit of raffia too. Terrific fall card. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Leanne said...

Awesome coloring on the wagon and the pumpkin!! Great fall card! I just noticed you forgot to add me to your sidebar along with the rest of the team sniff, sniff!! Hugs, Leanne

Melissa said...

Love the feel of fall on your card. Great job Cristina!

Tina said...

So pretty. Love all the details.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com