Sep 28, 2012

PKS & Timeless Twine: Neon Halloween Card

Hi,

Today's project is a card that I made.

I wanted to make a halloween project, but I was pretty much tired of all the halloween papers that I already have so I wanted to try something different.



I also wanted to do my best to use the latest Sketch from Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge

 Neon has been very in, and I wanted to try to make a project with Neon Colors. Which was a little out of my com




I dug through my stash and found that I had a whole untouched 6x6 Amy Tangerine Sketchbook paper pad, So I used that as my  color inspiration


All the Stamps used in this project are from PK-130 Spider and Web

I also used Stampin up Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pads

The Twine used in this project is Timeless Twine Coffee Black

I am also linking up this project to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything goes


2 comments:

Raven B said...

Cristina this is so cute!!! I LOVE the way you used that web stamp so cute.

Hugs,
Raven

Crafty Moni said...

Cute card! Love the bright colors you used on your card:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.