Sep 14, 2012

Cupcake Card w/ Timeless Twine

 

 
Today is my Design Team over a the Timeless twine Blog  and I wanted to just share the project that I made.

DSCN1530
This card is sized 5x7
The Twine used in this project is Lemonade Yellow

 
I was inspired by the latest card sketch over at the DCWV Blog, All the papers in this card are from DCWV All about Girls 12x12 Stack
 
 I used the following papers from this stack.
 
I used the center of this paper pack to die cut my scallop shapes which I then stamped and colored on
 
this is the main paper of my card
 
I love it when paper packs have pages like this. Instant borders!
 
I punched a small strip of this paper for my card
 
 
 I think the button and the additional twine bows add so much interest to the simple card layout!. It also addes a really nice splash of color as well
 
Believe it or not, I found the stamps used on this project last weekend at Tuesday Morning for only $1.99 They are Rubber Cling and from TPC Studio
 
The sentiment comes from Scrappy Moms Stamps Dancing in Circles Stamp set.

Have a fantastic day.

1 comments:

Maria said...

great find on the stamps. Cute card