Sep 2, 2012

PKS Setember Release Sneak Peeks


It's my favorite time of the month

The time where I get to finally show you some new projects made with the newest set of Peachy Keen Stamps

OF course this is a SPOOKY themed release, as Halloween is right around the corner. and there is something for everyone. Spooky-cute, creepy and classic haloween images so without further delay

here is my project


Untitled



This was one of the most Labor Intensive Coloring Jobs I have completed to date. Completly colored with Prismacolor Pencils

Just for an idea of the size of this stamp set, This card is 5x7 and the main image is about 4x4

The pattern papers are from Recollections Ravenhead Manor (from last year) and the background stamp is also part of this PKS release, stamped in Crumb Cake ink

I wrapped some Halloween Timeless Twine around the card to finish it off

I wanted to keep the card layout simple since the image was the main focus.

Hope you like it. Head over the PKS Blog everyday this week to check out plenty of more sneak peeks

We have an incredible sale going on all weekend long!! Enjoy your long weekend!



2 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Awesome color job! Love this Halloween card!

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so cool and spooky, I love it! I am so going to have to get this stamp:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.