Oct 15, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps Release


Today I wanted to share with you a project that I made using the Newest Scrappy Moms Stamps Set. From the inside out.
This is perfect when you are making a card for someone and can't find just the "right" words you want to say. Or rather if you want to give a gift set to someone and they always look inside for the extra special greeting.
I made this card using my Silhouette Studio Software, I found a really cute "Doc Mcstuffins" Coloring page from Disney Jr.com, and sized it way down so that it would fit on my card. I print and cut, colored it with my Prismacolor pencils and added it to the front of my card.

I totally Copied my Card layout from my PKS Design Team Sister Amy and this card she had on her blog. She comes up with the best ideas for cards and I thought I would take a page out of her design book How do you think I did?



2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Adorable!Very Sweet!TFS

Glora said...

So cute. My daughter loves Doc McStuffins and I loved that card of Amy's that you used as a sketch for your card. Beautiful job. Hugs- Glora