Mar 25, 2010

Pink Stamper: Froggie Card(Paisley)

I've been wanting to make this card for a while. Here is the video and following.. my version of the card.. Enjoy.

* note I did not emboss my version of the card because i dont have a cuttlebug YET (Hint hint to family reading this)*


Cardstock from Reflections Essentials 8.5x11 cardstock pack. (Cheap Cheap 12bucks @ michaels for 200 sheets)

Ribbon is Celebrate it Basic Black 2.50 for 10 yards at Michaels (Floral Section)
Pattern Paper is Paper Pizzaz  Hot Pink Swirls
Stickles in "Diamond" on crown.



2 comments:

JanR said...

This is soooo cute. It looks like the frog wants a great big hug.

I like how you're following yourself, btw. ;-)

Cristina said...

of course. You have to be your own biggest fan before anyone else will be :) Thanks. I'm still working on my blog here, my orignal layout got deleted on accident.