Mar 31, 2010

Works In progress!!!


I hate to say this but sometimes I get a really great idea for a card/layout or something crafty and then I start it, and all of a sudden the idea is forgotten or the creative juices run out. Has this happened to anyone? I'm sure I can't be the ONLY one in the world, if so, i'm not going to lie, that would stink!

Anyhoo. I started a few pages in my DD's Scrapbook, and since i've completly run out of ideas. I got the pictures on the page, and some paper layed out, but i feel there is to much empty space, and I wrote some journaling. Now i'm thinking "What else can i do with this?" I figure i need to add a title and some embellishments but everytime i go shopping, i forget about these projects. And then i come home and feel like wanting to hit myself when i'm once again stuck.

Here are my forever works in progress. Any ideas.. would be incredible!!!

1 comments:

JanR said...

Just off the top of my head, for the 1st layout how 'bout a title along the lines of "the many faces of (your dd's name). You could use stickers or whatever and maybe some Thickers for the words "faces" and your dd's name.