Mar 17, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps Release: Spring Fair

Hello again

Today I actually created a scrapbook page. I know HUGE shock right?! I do not even want to think about how behind I am.... lol

This week Scrappy Moms Stamps just released another fantastic Stamp Set Called "Spring Fair"
I love love love this. Although we do not have a spring fair in our area I know several occasions this would be good for. I plan on using it alot this summer when we head over to the Erie County Fair :)

Here are the stamps


And here is my project

Cowgirl layout


This layout is 8.5x 8.5. I used a 8.5x 11 cardstock and just trimmed it down to size. The little girl on a rocking house is sized at just around 4 inches. All the pattern papers are from Echo Park walk in the Park and twine is from Timeless Twine.

The mat in the center of the layout is 4.25x 6.25 for a 4x6 horizontal photo.

The stamp featured is from the newest Scrappy Moms Stamps Release "Spring Fair" Now shipping!

Also quickly want to mention that Scrappy Moms has come out with a new product a pin wheel die!


My Design Team Sister Sarah created a fantastic video on how to use it. Please check it out Below!!


Have a fantastic Weekend!

(by the way Happy St. Patty's Day



6 comments:

Kate said...

Wow! This LO looks great. TFS

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

Darling layout. I love that sweet little girl on the rocking horse. Perfect face for her too! Hugs- Glora

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute, Cristina!! I love using stamps on layouts! :D

- Mel

Jennie Garcia said...

What an awesome layout!! I love this colors and the girl cut is too cute!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Laura L. Cline said...

That is adorable!

Amanda Villarreal said...

Adorable! Where is the girl on the rocking horse from?