Mar 23, 2012

Spring bunnies card

Hiya There!



Today I am sharing you adorable project that I created today using my fave Peachy Keen Stamps.

Lately here in Buffalo, NY the weather has been Beautiful with the temps in the high 70's and Low 80's all week. So in my mind SPRING IS HERE and not a moment too soon.

My favorite part of Spring is the flowers and I love seeing all sorts of wonderful creations using flowers and spring colors. One of the creations that I always see are Flower Pot Shape cards. So I made one for the very first time.


I created this fun shape card from a SVG File from Designs on Cloud 9 The Actual flower pot base opens up like a regular card, instead of sliding like Most Flower pot cards do.

All of the Pattern paper is from Echo Park Walk in the park

The flower base is stamped with PK-565 Mushroom Soup in Stampin Up Crumb Cake ink. You might have to expand the picture to see it, as it's pretty much tone on tone.

The faces on my bunny are from PK-441 Cute and Cuddly 1 1/8" and the  sentiment comes from PK-562 Gnomegrown.

I colored in my little bunnies using my Nectar Prismacolor Pencil and added some Ribbon to each of them, a hair bow for the girl and a bow tie for the boy. Some Pink Baker's twine from Timeless Twine finishes off my card.

I hope you really enjoy this spring card!

Thanks for stopping by today!




7 comments:

bonnie said...

So stinkin' cute girly! ;) Hugs x

Megan said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love everything about it!

Rosie said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love the bunnies


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogpsot.com

Migdalia said...

Adorable Card!One of the best Card!

Glora said...

This is TOO adorable!!!! I just love those bunnies. They could not be cuter. Those are some of my FAVORITE faces. Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

Such a fun project Christina, I love your bunnies! I just found you on youtube , I was there trying to understand how to use lettering delights, I only have Cricut Expression and cannot find Scal anywhere and came to understand the story behind it. I would love to use my cricut expression and start doing cut files , do you have any suggestions for me?? Love your blog and all that you do, I am a new follower visiting from Creative Bug on the rug! Nice to have found you!

Unknown said...

Thank you Cristina for replying, your info was very helpful to me so I dropped in to say thank you.. I guess I am getting a Siloutte and Make the cut!!! Have a great day!