Mar 16, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Color Challenge #09

I'm BAACK,

Whew, I am finally done with my daughter's pageant Whirlwind. Although it was almost 2 weeks ago. I swear I needed all of that time just to relax.

My Daughter actually won Division Beauty Supreme! She also Won Outfit of Choice, Prettiest Eyes and Best Personality.

She had a blast and we signed up for two more in the spring. I will be sharing a few  pictures on my Facebook page if you want to hop over and check  them out.

So today is another Challenge day at Peachy Keen Stamps. and this week is a Color Challenge. If you are new to Peachy Keen Stamps challenge. Each week is a rotation of different Challenges  (Just Cards, Color Color Challenge, Anything goes, and 3D object)

Here is the challenge Below:

(Light Orange, Orange, Light Green, Green and Brown)


Here is the card that I made with those colors in mind.



This card is about 5x7 ish.

The card base and Layers is from Lettering Delights Best Witches Party Cut it set. These are so fantastic for making shape cards and they have adorable layers and frames with them as well.

The Banner,Clouds, Leprechaun and Beer are all from Luck of the Irish  Cut it Set from Lettering Delights as well.


The leprechaun is about 4 inches tall and is on an Action Wobble.

The Face stamps & sentiment are from PKSC-02 February 2012

The Background is PK-299 Lucky Day Shamrock  stamped with Versamark Frost Ink and Heat Embossing with Clear Embossing powder.

All other stamping was done with SU Soft Suede Ink..

Hope you like my project. Make sure to stop by the PKS Challenge Blog to link up your Color Challenge project and to check out the rest of the Design Team Inspiration.



4 comments:

Kate said...

Your card is so cute. Love the little leprechaun. Congrats to your daughter.

Hugs,
Kate

Lezlye said...

Love this Cristina!

Glora said...

SO DARLING!!!! I love your dancing leprechaun. Beautiful card! Hugs- Glora

Jennie Garcia said...

This is so adorable!! I love the shape!! That is such a cool cut!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/