Mar 28, 2012

WOO HOO

Hey There you guys

I just wanted to share stuff with you all :)

I went to my Local Scrapbook store Buffalo Stamps & Stuff over the past weekend and guess what I saw??!

MARKET STREET STAMPS
Stamps designed my PKS "Boss Lady" Angelica!!! :)
brand website/blog/store ( here)

SQUEE!!!!!!!!

They had a fun display full of cards created by the Fantastic Market Street Stamps Design Team. Totally my sister design team since we are all park of the "peachy family" of stamps. I love these awesome stamps that the talented Miss Angelica has designed so I of course when Photo snap happy

here are some pictures!








Did you know that you can now buy Market Street Stamps from PEACHY KEEN STAMPS (direct link to section of the store)

or rather if you are in Buffalo/surrounding area and cannot wait for the mailman. Make sure you stop by Buffalo Stamps & Stuff. You can check them out online here for a copy of their most current class schedule and crop nights... or visit their blog here..for projects and inspiration and some fun challenges.

Make sure you let them know I sent you :)

0 comments: