Feb 25, 2012

PKS March Releases REVEAL

Hey Everyone I just wanted to hop in today and share with you the Reveal for the PKS March Releases. Which I love love love!

 
 

I plan on making alot more projects with this kit and releases, but I need to hop back to the february Kit and sets soon because St. Patrick's Day is coming and I've got projects to craft.




*___ on another note___*

I will be MIA a little bit ( a week or so) as my daughter has her Pageant (Natural Pageant) coming up and all of my time and energy is going towards getting her ready for that.


I so far have been Rhinestoning a dress and Making Layered Hair Bows. as well as buying all of her accessories.

We will be travelling to Syracuse, NY (3 hour car ride) next weekend  March 2-4. i will have some projects to share with you for while I am gone so you can stay entertained here :)


Wish us luck it's going to be so fun!!

I hope








0 comments: