Feb 21, 2012

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday: Tags!

Hi Everyone,

I have been a busy bee preparing for the Peachy Keen Stamps release week that is coming up but I have had time to prep a super cute project for Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge.

This week the challenge is to create any project featuring Tags.

For my project I just decided to create a tag



I cut a tag shape out of a Scrap of Kraft Cardstock, stamped my PK-852 Bottoms Up Snowman on Kraft Cardstock as well. I have never ever before colored on kraft so this was a new learning experience. I colored him using my prismacolor pencils and some Studio G Glitter Glue (which in my opinion is way better than stickles and only costs $1 for a bigger bottle too, available michaels)

The background was stamped using PK-299 Lucky Day Shamrock I used my brayer (i just bought one this weekend) and inked my background stamp in a gradient using SU Crumb Cake and Wild Wasibi. So the background Starts off being Crumb Cake and then Gradially turns to green which I think is so fun!

I then punch out a border strip in kraft and added Some ribbon from Papertrey Ink in "New Leaf"

The Sentiment is stamped in SU Basic Black from Scrappy moms Stamps "Spring Fling" (of course).


make sure you head over to Scrappy moms Stamps and join in on the challenge as well as check out the other Design team Inspiration..

Have a great day!

Also Happy Fat Tuesday/Strove Tuesday!

2 comments:

mum of two said...

So cute Christina! You did an amazing coloring job and your doodling is perfect, as always :) TFS

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Live Love and Scrap said...

Really cute tag!!!

hugs,
Sarah