Feb 1, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day w/ video

 Hiya,


Today I'm sharing a card I recently made. I know it's not even valentine's day yet but i got my new Peachies and I just had to try them out!



I have used the PKSC-02 Feb 2012 SOTM kit and the PKS-297 Kiss me Leprechaun to create this little character. Lot's and Lot's of Masking

I colored him with prismacolor Pencils. Used a little bit of glossy accents.

I also used PK-299 size A2 lucky Day Shamrock Background Stamp





Also. Did you see that I uploaded a new video to my youtube this week. I forgot to post it here but now it's on the original post

So make sure you check it out!!!


Hugs and have a great day!




2 comments:

Glora said...

So creative and I just love the card layout too! Terrific job! Hugs- Glora

Dawn said...

Love this card. He's a cutie.

Dawn
DeeGeeScraps