Feb 6, 2012

Elegant Valentine's Day Card

Happy Monday Everyone

Today I am sharing with you a project I made over the weekend.



greeting farm madelynn
she's a diva! Oh Snap!


This card is 5x7. The pattern paper is from GCD Cloisonne 8x8 Paper Pad. Which I have had forever, and practially still have a ton of it still left!

I was able to go to Hyatt's and pick up a few more shades of Prismacolor Pencils to add to my collection.

I also dug through my old and dusty collection of Rubber Stamps and found this cutie named Madelynn from The Greeting farm that I purchased ages ago and she is now discontinued.

I Colored my sweet Madelynn in greys and pinks as I wanted her colors to pick up the grey in the pattern paper.

I cut around using my paper trimmer and then I inked her with SU Pretty in Pink in, k and placed her on a slightly larger white mat. I cut out a rectangle from the SVG Cuts Nested Lacey Shapes Set in red cardstock and Inked the Edges with SU Riding Hood Red Ink.

I don't know where I got the Heart doilies from. I honestly believe I found them in the $1 bin at michaels ages ago. But I added two underneath my stamped image

Found the ribbon and Heart Button in my stash and the Red/White Baker's Twine is from Timeless Twine (but of course!)

The Outside Stamp "A love without end.." is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Love Notes Stamp Set  (Last year's Valentine's release) which I stamped on a banner SVG File that I created in my make the Cut Software

inside card
Stamping on the inside of the card.


The inside I stamped  "One life, one love, one you" is also from Scrappy Moms Stamps Love Notes. While the "Happy Valentine's day" is from Crazy 4 you also from Scrappy Moms Stamps.


I hope you enjoyed this pretty quick and adorable card!

Stay tuned as tomorrow I have another cutie project for Scrappy moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So pretty!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Very nice Cristina. I like how you used the heart doilies and the ribbon/heart.