Feb 10, 2012

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peak :Mini Messages

Today is a beginning of a release weekend at Scrappy Moms Stamps and i was set and determined to make a masculine card. For some reason they are always such a struggle for me, Maybe because i dont not have too many masculine images.

So late last night I was drawing up my Brownie and Bebe Svg Freebies and I came across some plaid paper that looked like a shirt... and idea was born

I decided to make Zack, this adorable cutie svg file. I'm imagining that he is a friend of Brownie and Bebe since I basically used the same body type.


if you're Kraft and you know it clap your hands!!

This card stands 3.5x5 ( i just used a scrap to make it)  I used the "Hello" from Mini messages

And I stamped it over and over in a pattern on the middle of my cardstock using Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink. I then left a little room and added a "hi" stamp from Simple Sentiments in Old Olive, since I thought that came very close to green pattern of the shirt.

I added some minor doodling and that's it.

Hope you enjoyed my card tomorrow I will be showcasing the second scrappy moms stamps release "owl occasions"




5 comments:

Kate said...

So Cute.

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

OH boy, he is JUST TOO CUTE!!!! Especially with his darling Peachy face and plaid shirt! Hugs- Glora

bonnie said...

Oh isn't he just the cutest....what a sweetie awesome design clever girly ;) Hugs x

Lezlye said...

HE is so cute Christina! Wish I had a clue on how to design svg's, yours are all so good!

scrappy critters said...

That is the cutest little card ever! Just love it!
♥Tammy