Feb 23, 2012

PeachyKeen Sneaks!

Hello,

Today is my Day for release week for Peachy keen Stamps. When I told you these Stamp of the Month Kits are going to get better and better, man did they really mean it.

I can tell you RIGHT NOW, that you are going to want to hurry up and buy/subscribe to this club because this kit is going to blow your mind with cuteness.

For my Project I decided to make a card.

I was totally inspired by Mojo Monday (my go-to) place for Card Sketches

Here is my inspiration




Here is my adorable card.



Make sure you look super closely at the card because there is  a background stamp on there too.

And if the sentiment on here is the biggest hint ever on the stamp kit's theme!!!!

The new kit will be up for sale to everyone on Saturday at 8AM EST!

You can look for more info on PKS CLUB KITS here. '

and make sure to head over to the PKS BLOG to see the other Designer Sneak Peeks!



7 comments:

Glora said...

This is so sweet. I LOVE the colors and the sketch you used it perfect. Love it! Hugs- Glora

Houses Built of Cards said...

LOVE it Cristina!!! The colors are amazing - LOVE the kraft base with the mushroom background!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Cristina, you card is beautiful. Perfect to welcome spring.

mum of two said...

LOVE!! That sentiment is awesome :) TFS

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Cristina,I just love your card!! The colors are just perfect..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Lorie said...

This is beautiful, Cristina! I love that coral and blue, and you did such a good job of matching your coloring to the paper! Lovely as always!

Jennie Garcia said...

That is so pretty!! I love the sketch you used and the colors!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/