Jan 24, 2012

Terrefic Tuesday Challenge & Octopus Card

Hey Everyone. today is a Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy moms!
Today they are working with the rock princess cartridge.

I could not for the life of me find this cartridge so today I am sitting out of the challenge.

But here is a project that I have previous made using rock princess...



you can see all the orginal details for this card here



Though I did make an adorable *NEW* card that I want to share with you all

Isnt this card the cutest?!
This little Octopus was a freebie svg from Treasure Box Designs last week but you can still grab it for only $1 here. It also includes a wide variety of cutting formats as well as a digi stamp!

I cut this little cutie out with my Silhouette Cameo and Make the cut software. The card size is A2.
I used recollections card stock and Su Perfectly Plum, Riding Hood Red and basic Black Ink.

The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps  Furry Friends Stamp set




The little Cheeks are done in Melon Mambo Ink and the Gorgeous Fushia Baker's twine comes from Timeless twine

The adorable peachy face is from PK-487 In Stitches 1 1/8" Stamp set which is now one of my most favie faves!

Hope you enjoy my projects and head over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to join in on the challenge as well as check out all the other design team inspirational projects!


Have an awesome day!

  

Free Product

9 comments:

Jolanda said...

amazing work!!love them both!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - that little octopus is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Soooooo sweet! :D

- Mel

Saundra said...

This card is adorable, Cristina! And that face is perfect for him! ~Hugs, Saundra

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the octopus card.

Missy said...

Your cards are fantastic, I LOVE the face on the octopus one!!!

Glora said...

Both are beautiful but that Octopus has totally stollen my heart! HE is SO ADORABLE!!! Hugs- Glora

HappyPlaceJen said...

Oh my gosh is this octopus CUTE! You did a fantastic job on this card, Cristina! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Cathie Rigby said...

Both are super cute! Love the octopus & the twine. TFS Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Lorie said...

Adorable card, Cristian! Love those stitched faces and how you used them with this cute critter!