Jan 2, 2012

Best of 2011: CARDS #6-11

I am continuing with my top cards of 2011. here are my favorite cards #6-11 in no order. I love them all. to see my favorite cards 1-5 click here


IMG_7665

This is an Easter Card I made using my Cricut imagine. One great thing about the imagine (there are not too many) is the ability to have the paper match exactly. I love that because I super stink at matching papers. I love the little face and the banner, the card is simple yet understated in it's fantastic-ness. sometimes you don't need alot on a card for it to be outstanding and this is just a good example of that. You can see the original post here.



Scrappy Mom Sneak Peak #2 Love Notes
This is one of my ALL TIME favorite cards that i have ever created. I love the play on colors and patterns and the sketch and just basically everything about it. This was actually a PKS challenge sketch that I interpenetrated and came out with this fantastic masterpiece. I especially love the ribbon, which is sad because I cannot find it at my Michael's anymore.. and i'm all out. you can see the original post here..


Here us another card that is just simple yet amazing. Not alot going on this one either. Easy enough for any one to replicate, but i think one thing that i love is how well the papers and elements match. I love it when that happens. Everything in this card I made using Lettering Delights and make the Cut. you can read more about this card in the orignal post here.


IMG_7802
This card is an idea that I ran with on a whim and it turned out fantastical. (as you can see I am having some issues coming out with adjectives to describe my own cards. I really like this one. I love kraft on kraft embossing.










Free Product

2 comments:

janner said...

I love all these cards. You always pick out the perfect colours.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE your cards, you have a great style!!! Can't wait to see more of your projects :-) TFS!!! -Sam