Jan 5, 2012

Best of 2011: Scrapbook Layouts# 1-5

To see my favorite cards of 2011 click here and here

Today i am sharing some of my favorite Scrapbook pages that I have made in 2011.

I am actually saddened that I did not make as many layouts in 2011 as I orginally intended. Yesterday, I took the timesince I was off from work and went through the photos that I have printed and organzied them in little baggies by scrapbook pages that need to be completed.


I have about 20 pages that I need to make before I even think about printing out anything else. I figure if I just work with the pictures that I have printed out I can get some done. Not to mention that I have about 3-4 months of pictures that I need to print out, and these are all for my daughter's scrapbook. I am not including the fact that I still need to scrapbook a whole entire vacation from Puerto Rico from August 2010. So in some ways I am behind almost by a year.

Though hope is not lost. I did make 2 layouts so far in 2012 :-D]


So in no particular order here are 5 of my favorite layouts in 2011. I will do another post later this week with my remaining 2011 favorites. I dont want this post to be TOO pic heavy.


IMG_7585

Time 2 Play layout. I love everything about this. I am not so good at matching when it comes to pattern paper, or at least in my opion, that is why at some times I am thank ful for the imagine as I basically had all the pattern paper cut out using the print and cut feature. This makes me almost want to use my imagine today, but then I think about how much I love my cameo.. Maybe i will use it again. You can see this orginal post ( and video) here



back to school layout. I actually made this layout for my little brother, and it was just an idea that came to me last minute, as all good ideas do and I just threw it together in no time. My mother is really into scrapbooking, as long as she is not the one who has to make the pages so every now and then I make a page for her that she can add her photos and journaling and put it into her scrapbook. I really enjoy the stamped boarder with the white embossing powder and there is just enough going on that it doesn't look to plain. you can see the orignal post here

IMG_20110904_230209
Easter Layout. This page was one that I made when I was a guest Designer for Peachy Keen Stamps back in Septemeber. I didn't have alot to work with as far as photos sizes. This photo was taken by the people at the mall with the Easter Bunny and basically you get 1 photo size (5x7) with a horrendous border and like eggs and the year on it. I guess the year part is helpful since you can easily remember when the photo was taken. So I decided to cut off as much of the ugly border as possible cutting around the eggs and take it from there. I then played off of the photo colors to come up with this layout. You can see the original post here



Santa's lap
This one came  togher alot nicer than I had planned. Once again I was working with horrible bordered mall photos though I was lucky enough that at least this mall photo had some what of an easy to cut off border compared to Easter. Since I only had one photo I wanted to add as many Christmas Die Cuts as possible in order to make it look more complete. You can see all of the details on the original post here


Treasure Box Designs Love Bug: 8.5x11 double page layout
Love bug layout This is one of my all time favoritest layouts. I love the color variety. i still do not have pictures filled in this layout. I guess you have to take pictures on valentine's day in order to have some to put on the layout. But hey there is still this year. You can see the original post here






Free Product

1 comments:

Rosie said...

super cute layouts!!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com