Jan 18, 2012

PKS & SMS: Valentine tags

Hello Everyone, this was supposed to be my post for the Scrappy Moms Stamps Valentine's Day blog Hop, but blogger ate my post so now I am posting it here

If you are coming from Peachy Keen Stamps welcome :)

Today I am sharing with you Two adorable valentine's Tags that I created.

I dont know exactly what I am doing to do with these, or put them on but they just came out so stinkin adorable, I am in ♥love♥ with them!




I created these two files with FREEBIE Svgs from SVG Cuts the dino is from here and the bear and heart are from here

all of the sentiments are from Scrappy Moms Stamps, the "be my valentine?" is from the Scrappy Moms Stamps Newest Release Crazy for you


 the face on the dino is from Peachy Keen Stamps  is from PK-487 In Stitches 1 1/8" and the face on my cute little bear and heart is from PK-758 Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed - 1-1/8"

I hope you enjoy these tags and they inspire you to create something!

have a great day

Free Product

8 comments:

Glora said...

Talk about ADORABLE!!!! I just love these beyond words. SO super cute!!!! Hugs- Glora

Amanda said...

Wowzers, your tags are out of this world adorable!!!! I just love your critters sweet faces and all the bright colors you used..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Jenny said...

Adorable! I'd have to hide them because they are too cute to use, LOL!

Jenny
papercraftjenny@gmail.com

Saundra said...

These are so cute, Cristina! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Sue D said...

Very cute--Love the polka dot ribbon and all the pen details.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Laurie said...

These tags are adorable!!!!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Jo Ann V said...

love the tags. thanks for sharing
http://craftywithjoann.blogspot.com

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute tags!!!