Apr 22, 2012

Episode 108: Happy Bee-Day Card

Hey Friends,

Today I continuing showcasing projects for Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release. I was working on this card and last minute i decided to make it into a video.

For my project I am using Little Critters. This set is so fun and there are tons of great sentiments on there.

Here is my project


Happy Bee Day



I hope you enjoy the video


Supply List:
Recollections Cardstock (Kraft Pink)
The Paper Company Heavy Weight Cardstock (White)
Basic Grey Urban Prairie Collection 12x12 (discontinued)
Prismacolor Pencils
Studio G Glitter Glue

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is sooooo Cute!Thanks for the video!Love it!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute!! I the colors and your cute little bees! :)

- Mel

Glora said...

I think this set is just the cutest! I love what you did with those happy little bees. They are perfect! Beautiful creation! Hugs- Glora

bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bonnie said...

So stinkin' cute Cristina...love those sweet lil' bees...adorable!! ;) Hugs x

Timeless Twine said...

Bee-autiful card Cristina and the video is great!!! I will share on my FB page =D