Apr 13, 2012

Peachy keen stamps challenge: Anything goes

Hey friends,

 Today is another challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps, and the challenge is anything goes. As long as you use your Peachy Keen Stamps anything you make you can link up for this challenge.
Untitled
I was able to make this years scrapbook page for my daughter's visit with the Easter Bunny.


I was totally inspired to do something new with my ribbon from the latest issue of Scrapbooks etc. They had showed the sew ribbon tools. so when I designed this layout in my Make the Cut Software. I made sure to  make little notches in my paper where I can weave the ribbon in and out across  where the photo would go. I think it came out so fun, and I can't wait to do this more.

Both Cute little Easter Bunny's are from Kadoodle Bug Designs "Bunny Hiding in Egg" and "Bunny in Basket" Both of these were previous freebies from Kadoodle Bugs and I love their files

I was able to give them cutie faces using PK-441 Cute and Cuddly 1 1/8"

This layout also features REAL SEWING and lots of doodle as well. So fun!

and no project of mine would be complete without some Timeless Twine, I am using the Bubble Gum Pink & White


The title and the "2012" I created using computer fonts and Make the Cut.


Other Info:
Green Polka dot Pattern Paper - Echo Park, A walk in the park, Tree tops 12x12
All other Pattern Papers- Doodlebug Design Inc, Hello Spring Collection
Ribbon- Stampin Up Crushed Curry (discontinued)
Cardstock: Recollections
We r Memory keepers-Corner Chomper
Sewing Machine w/ Cream Thread
Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
Unity-Burnt Umber Ink
 Ranger  Archival Jet Black Ink

Hope you like my project for inspiration, and make sure you hop over to Peachy keen Stamps and join in the challenge.


2 comments:

Glora said...

This layout is WAY too cute!!!! I love those sweet bunnies. They are just too cute!!!! Way to capture such a sweet moment! Hugs- Glora

Jae said...

Fabulous layout! I love how you weaved the ribbon at the top and the little gel pen doodles here and there! TFS!
hugs, Jenn