Apr 20, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps New Releases!

Hey there Crafty Bloggers Today Is a brand new release from Scrappy Moms Stamps, and this week they are releasing two fantastic stamp sets that are now shipping



Here is my project for today


Untitled

My card is sized at 3.75x9 and fits in a standard size envelope made from Kraft Cardstock
I stamped the background using SU Crumb Cake ink
and two stamp sets from Papertrey Ink
 Polka Dot Basics II Stamp Set and Background Basics: Geometrics Stamp Set

The background was made using a 1/4 inch mask using Repositionable Adhesive and Computer paper, all around the outside border of the card. I then used a 1/4 inch strip across the  approximate center of the card to make two seperate sections. in the top section I used the Grid Stamp from Papertrey ink Background Basics Geometrics, in the Crumb cake ink, then in the second section using the large Polka dot background from the Polka Dot Basics II Set.  I then removed the Masks from the Card

I then went around the outside of the card using my Tsquare and a white Gel Pen with Straight Lines on the Masked Sections

And wrapped some  Red & White Timeless Twine across the center of the card 3 times, and ended with a bow.

The main image of my Card, my little teen girl is cut at 8 inches tall. I did something new with her hair, I cut her hair out of brown cardstock then using my various Prismacolor Pencils in shades of brown went and  drew in her hair, to give it depth and texture.

I also added similar accents to her Jeans and Top

My Teen's Face is Stamped with one of the newest releases from Peachy Keen Stamps  the PK-112 Cherub Faces  using Ranger Jet Black Ink

Finally for the crowing piece of the Card. My Stamp using the newest Scrappy Moms Stamps release
 "You've got style" from Girls just want to have Fun Set Also Stamped using Ranger Jet Black Ink

Makes this one stylish and adorable card.

I hope you enjoy my project!

3 comments:

Glora said...

I just LOVE this card! It is a total winner! Awesome job on every single detail! Hugs- Glora

bonnie said...

So cute...love it! ;) Hugs x

Sarah said...

This card is fantastic. Love how you did the hair--awesome!