Mar 3, 2013

PKS Challenge: Oh my stars

Happy Sunday


Today I just wanted to show you a card that I made for the  latest PKS Challenge.

Create a card using stars in some way.  Other than that, you have total creative control, but it DOES have to be a card to participate in this "JUST CARDS" Challenge.

Design must be new.
Design must be a card that includes stars in some way.

Link up by  - 3/6 at 11:59 pm EST

You don't need our stamps to play along, but only entries using Peachy Keen Stamps can earn Top Peach!
Sorry, any entry that does not meet the guidelines for this challenge will be automatically removed without notice.



I haven't used my PKSC-February 2013 yet, so I thought this was a good opportunity to play.


Untitled

This is an A2 sized card.

I cut the stars background using my Cameo and stamped it with my Woodgrain Stamp

The little robot and sentiment come from the PKSC Febuary 2013 stamp set. I colored him with my prismacolor pencils and added some stickles to his cheeks

The speech bubble is from Lori Whitlock

All Pattern papers are from the my Mind's Eye Nostaligia 6x6 pad.

Hope you like my card.


6 comments:

Cassandra said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the star background! Super cool!!!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

Shelly said...

So so so cute! What a great idea with your background!
Great card - I adore this set :)
Shelly

Melissa said...

This is perfect Cristina! Look at those stars on the background... amazing!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a darling card!I love the star cut-outs and your little robot is adorable! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!

Cindy Beland said...

The background looks AWESOME with all those stars,SUPER JOB!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

365 Days of Cricut said...

That's so cute!!! I really LOVE the stars background that's such a great idea! Thanks for entering PKS challenge!