Mar 27, 2013

Smash-book pages

Hey Crafters,

I haven't had a lot of time this week to update on here but I thought I would share with you some of the projects i worked on recently.

I have been trying to scrap alot of the photos that have been piling up which means I finally got the chance to complete some pages in my smash book. 

You might want to click the pictures to check them out larger

Easter 2012 Smashbook pgs

I made this 4 page Smashbook layout by attaching an extra sheet of cardstock to the side of one of my pages using washi tape and then making it a flip out. 

I covered all of my smashbook pgs with Spring papers from Little Yellow Bicycle.


St. Patrick's Day 2012 Smashbook
 On these two pages I used some Green Recollections (open stock) Argyle Pattern apper to just do a quick page for St. Patty's day last year. I added a few shamrocks stamped with my Peachy Keen Stamps and Phrases from Papertrey ink Luck of the Irish Stamp set
Spring Flower Show 2013 Smashbook pages
This is one of my elaborate Pages. I used papers from Doodlebug Designs Hello Spring 12x12. I included photos in various sizes, a entire brochure from the event, a flip out section and lots of Journaling 

I hope my pages give you some ideas. 

0 comments: