Mar 18, 2013

Spring is almost here

Happy Monday,

I haven't made a video in a while, but I plan to post one very soon just you wait :)

As some of you who "Like" my page on facebook may already know. I recently purchased some spectrum noir markers and I've been spending a lot of my free Crafting time playing with them.

This project I made for two challenges

1. The Spectrum Noir Challenge: Our March/April 2013 challenge is all about Spring.  Create any card or project, use your Spectrum Noir pens to color your image, make sure it has a Spring Theme, and you can play along with us!

2. Simon Says Stamp Sketch Challenge: Choose a Sketch. I decided to use this sketch as my inspiration

As you can see my main image was really side so I couldn't fit a half circle shape, So I used several smaller half circles instead. I also made my card 5x7 instead of square.


Untitled
card sized 5x7
Digi by Eva Pushkin
Sentiment: Scrappy Moms Stamps "Spring Fling"

Spectrum Noir Colors
Bird: CT1 CT2, CT3
Beak/Feet: GB5, OR1
Eggs/Flowers/greenery: TB1, TB2, LV1,LV2 PPG, PP3, ]
CG2, DG3, JG6, CR8, C10 CT4, CT3

On a note it will probably be a while before I make any spectrum noir videos
as I am just learnng and need to figure our what kinds of paper to use
The image coloring above turned out "eh" in my opinion as I had issues
trying to control bleeding outside the lines

All Pattern paper is from Echo Park "A walk in the park" 12x12
All Cardstock is from Recollections
Pale Blue Ribbon is from Michaels

1 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card, great job using the sketch.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby