Jul 6, 2012

PKS Just Cards Challenge: Chalk it up!

 TGIF Everyone!
Today Is another Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge.

THE CHALLENGE
Create a card using chalk!
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and  our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by July 11th - 11:59 pm EST

This was a real Challenge for me because I did not even own any Chalk (except my daughter's sidewalk chalk). I instantly drove over to Micheal's and picked some up to play along with this challenge

Here is my card

Untitled


One of the thinks I love about PKS is how interchangeable they are between stamp sets, and that you don't always need to use faces. This is my take on a Clean and Simple Card

I used my Peachy Keen Stamps to Stamp the banners and Lanterns in a curved line along the card which I had drawn lightly in pencil

I then used my chalks to color in the shapes. I used a Pencil eraser to make highlights in each shape
.
I then sewed my Kraft Brown timeless twine into the card using a piercing mat and Darner Needle.
I then stamped the Sentiment.. wanna hangout? in Black ink




Product Links Provided by:

Make sure you head on over to join The Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge, and check out the other design team inspiration.

2 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Sooooo pretty =D

Gina said...

I love your card!! the colors are soft and beautiful! Love the sewing tip too...
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com