Jul 2, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Sneak Peek day 1:

Hey Peachies,

It's my favorite time of the month. Time to show you sneak Peeks for the Newest Peachy Keen Stamps Stamp of the Month Club Kit.

Need more information on The Stamp of the Month Club, or want to see past Kits, Click here
Get your hubby's wallet out because I know you will want to buy this one ASAP!!

For my project I decided to create an adorable card using the July 2012 Stamp of the Month kit for my Parents Anniversary which is next month.

I wanted to make something fun and cute and I think this card accomplished both!

Untitled

This card is sized 5.5x5.5 on Kraft Cardstock. The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye - Nostalgia Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad
I embossed the top Kraft Cardstock with my Polka Dot embossing Folder
I stamped my little girl and boy on White Cardstock using Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink (these little kids, come with a variety of faces and I chose to use the gap toothed faces as they are just too cute) and I colored them using my Prismacolor Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits
I cut my little kids out, and then mounted them on a White Royal Lace Heart Doily( these are my absolute favorite and I use them all the time!!!)

I stamped the sentiment from one of the new add-on kits, (Also on piece of Nostagia Pattern paper) and Added some Stampin Up Ribbon (discontinued) and my card is finished.







Product Links Provided by:

6 comments:

Kate said...

So cute. Those faces just crack me up!

Hugs,
Kate

janner said...

Those faces are amazing. Super cute card.You really showcase the stamps beautifully. I'm so glad I'm a stamp club member. I have a question. What colour and kind of pigment ink do you use with the pk cloudy days background stamp? Every blue I've bought is wrong. The sky blue momento is too dark, the archival brillance stamp is too gray. Please help. Thanks!
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Saundra said...

This card is super cute, Cristina! Those faces just make me smile. I love it! ~Hugs!!

Kristi said...

So adorable!!

Kim H said...

Oh this card is just tooooo CUTE! I LOVE those faces and the teeth! So ADORABLE! I LOVE the paper and the details too!

Cindy :) said...

aww very cute :)